We have always cared about each other: Danny Cipriani
Los Angeles: Rugby player Danny Cipriani says that he and his girlfriend Kelly Brook have always cared for each other, even when they were not together.
The couple dated for 20 months before calling it quits in 2010. Later Brook later dated rugby player Thom Evans but they ended their relationship.
Once again Cipriani and Brook appear to be getting on rather well, but the latter is yet to confirm she`s dating Cipriani.
"It`s just like getting to know each other again. We`ve always spoken and always cared about each other. It`s about getting re-acquainted and making it work," thesun.co.uk quoted Cipriani as saying.
"I`m a bit older now, and living in Australia for a while really helped me grow up. She`s a very positive person, she`s not a big drinker and she`s very supportive," he added.
Brook is helping Cipriani focus on his career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS