We`ll see what happens, Leonardo DiCaprio on marriage
London: Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio has revealed that he has not ruled out marrying in the future.
The ‘Great Gatsby’ actor has been linked to high-profile stars such as Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli in the past, but has yet to settle down.
DiCaprio hinted that he is not opposed to tying the knot with the right woman, reported Digital Spy.
"I take it as it comes. We`ll see what happens in the future. I don`t try to determine what the future will be. I take it day by day," he said.
The 38-year-old was most recently linked to Margot Robbie, his co-star on the upcoming Martin Scorsese film ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’.
He famously split from former love Erin Heatherton in October 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex