We`ll see what happens, Leonardo DiCaprio on marriage
London: Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio has revealed that he has not ruled out marrying in the future.
The ‘Great Gatsby’ actor has been linked to high-profile stars such as Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli in the past, but has yet to settle down.
DiCaprio hinted that he is not opposed to tying the knot with the right woman, reported Digital Spy.
"I take it as it comes. We`ll see what happens in the future. I don`t try to determine what the future will be. I take it day by day," he said.
The 38-year-old was most recently linked to Margot Robbie, his co-star on the upcoming Martin Scorsese film ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’.
He famously split from former love Erin Heatherton in October 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!