We`ll support each other: Bloom on Miranda Kerr
Los Angeles:Actor Orlando Bloom says he and his estranged wife, supermodel Miranda Kerr, will always support and love each other as parents to their son.
"We love each other. We`re a family. We`re going to be in each other`s lives for the rest of our lives," Bloom said on a talk show.
"There`s no question that, you know, for the sake of our son and everything else, we`re going to support one another and love each other as parents to Flynn," he added.
The couple, who parted ways last month, got married in 2010 after three years of dating.
Bloom and Kerr reportedly split six months ago, but are on very good terms for the sake of their two-year-old son Flynn and they intend to keep it that way, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"You know, life sometimes doesn`t work out exactly as we plan or hope for, but fortunately, we`re both adults, and we`re professionals, and we love and care about each other. And we, most of all, love our son," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi