We work despite our differences: John Mayer on Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Country singer John Mayer says he and his pop star girlfriend Katy Perry avoid conflict in their relationship because of their differences.
The 35-year-old said the fact he isn`t as famous as his on-off girlfriend means their relationship has the right balance, reported Rolling Stone magazine.
"The fact that we`re on such different sides of the coin actually keeps a lot of conflict at bay.
"She`s a whole different vibration of what`s going on, and I`m totally supportive. I can say, `Hey, how was work?` and really wonder how work was. It`s a nice existence," Mayer said.
The star, who released new album `Paradise Valley` earlier this month, said shunning `fame` has made him happier as a musician because he isn`t trying to write the next hit single.
"How great is it to not have to think in terms of ubiquity? That was hard, man! I didn`t have any fun when I was trying to keep my fame elevated. It is almost impossible. It`s Sisyphean. Now, playing shows is all the fame I need," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more