Wedding bells for Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis?
Los Angeles: If one goes by sources, actors Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis might get engaged soon.
"They talk about getting married and having kids. An engagement is imminent,” usmagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
Another source said that the former `That 70s Show` co-stars, who have been dating for almost two years, are "inseparable”.
When Kunis is not working, she is often spotted on the set of Kutcher`s sitcom “Two and a Half Men”.
"They hang in his trailer," said the source.
The Ukrainian-born beauty has reportedly helped mellow out the former party boy, who legally parted ways with Demi Moore in November. Instead of wild nights out, Kutcher and Kunis prefer spending time in their shared $10.8 million Hollywood Hills house.
"Ashton and Mila cook together. He knows he ended up with the right girl,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali