Wedding bells for Malayalam singer Renjini Jose
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam playback singer Renjini Jose is set to marry DJ Ram Nair on Jan 27.
The wedding will take place at Ramada Resort in Kumbalam in Kochi.
Renjini met Ram of Forum Entertainment at a party four years ago. He plays music at a nightclub in Kochi.
She has sung numerous songs for Malayalam movies and also acted in "Red Chillies" with Mohanlal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- This sexy Bollywood doll colours her hair pink! See Pic
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life