Wedding bells for Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber?
Los Angeles: Celebrity couple Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber are reportedly contemplating about getting hitched. The couple, who have sons Sasha and Samuel Kai together, had apparently planned a wedding in 2008 as well but it could not take place, reportedly.
"While Noami and Liev have had their ups and downs, including a cancelled New Year`s Eve wedding right before 2008, they`ve finally worked out their differences and are rethinking marriage," a source said.
Liev helped in boosting the actress`s confidence which was said to be affected after receiving criticisms for her 2013 film `Diana`.
"She was totally broken hearted over that movie and Liev has played a huge role in getting her confidence back so she could carry on with four more films she has in production," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali