Wedding bells for ‘Tangaballi’ Nikitin Dheer, Kratika Sengar
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: TV actress Kratika Sengar who played Rani Lakshmibai in Zee TV’s ‘Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahaani... Jhansi Ki Rani’ and Aarti Yash Scindia in ‘Punar Vivaah’ is dating Nikitin, son of veteran actor Pankaj Dheer.
The pretty actress admitted to being in a relationship with the handsome young man, who played Tangaballi in Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Chennai Express’. Apparently, Kratika was introduced to Nikitin by her future father-in-law Pankaj himself.
Kratika was shooting for a film directed by senior Dheer and that was when he chose her for his son. Kratika and Nikitin instantly hit it off and will be tying the knot later this year.
The two are madly in love and make a great couple.
Here’s wishing them all the very best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan