Wedding to John Molner was perfect: Katie Couric
London: Talk show host Katie Couric feels her wedding ceremony to financier John Molner was the best.
Couric, 57, tied the knot with Molner on June 21 in an intimate ceremony at their home including her daughters Ellie, 22, and Carrie, 17, and his children Allie and Henry, reportedly.
"It was really magical because it was small and intimate. It just felt perfect. It was everything I wanted it to be and I have no regrets about any of it. It was just perfect," Couric said.
She was previously married to Jay Monahan, who is the father of her daughters but she was widowed when he tragically died from colon cancer in 1998 at the age of 42.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking