Wedding to John Molner was perfect: Katie Couric
London: Talk show host Katie Couric feels her wedding ceremony to financier John Molner was the best.
Couric, 57, tied the knot with Molner on June 21 in an intimate ceremony at their home including her daughters Ellie, 22, and Carrie, 17, and his children Allie and Henry, reportedly.
"It was really magical because it was small and intimate. It just felt perfect. It was everything I wanted it to be and I have no regrets about any of it. It was just perfect," Couric said.
She was previously married to Jay Monahan, who is the father of her daughters but she was widowed when he tragically died from colon cancer in 1998 at the age of 42.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours