Wedding will happen soon: Brad Pitt
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Brad Pitt says he and Angelina Jolie will try to fit in a wedding among their busy schedules soon.
The couple, who have been tipped to tie the knot at their French estate Miravel, have not yet set a date for the wedding or made any specific plans about it, reported People magazine.
"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is nigh. It`s soon. I got a good feeling about it," Pitt said during the premiere of his new film, "Killing Them Softly", in New York.
Pitt, 48, who has six children - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with partner Jolie, got engaged this past spring.
Pitt also said the idea of tying the knot with his longtime partner is still hugely meaningful.
"We`ve had a family, we`ve raised the kids. I am surprised how much (marriage) meant to me once you had that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show