Wedding will happen soon: Brad Pitt
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Brad Pitt says he and Angelina Jolie will try to fit in a wedding among their busy schedules soon.
The couple, who have been tipped to tie the knot at their French estate Miravel, have not yet set a date for the wedding or made any specific plans about it, reported People magazine.
"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is nigh. It`s soon. I got a good feeling about it," Pitt said during the premiere of his new film, "Killing Them Softly", in New York.
Pitt, 48, who has six children - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with partner Jolie, got engaged this past spring.
Pitt also said the idea of tying the knot with his longtime partner is still hugely meaningful.
"We`ve had a family, we`ve raised the kids. I am surprised how much (marriage) meant to me once you had that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive