Were Tom Cruise`s comments on Katie Holmes divorce taken out of context?
New York: Interpretations of a new interview that Tom Cruisegave in Germany claimed that the actor had finally broken his silence over divorce from Katie Holmes.
The ` Top Gun ` star was quoted saying that he did not expect the split.
But now, Gossip Cop website has learned that many of Cruise`s comments were misunderstood and were actually answers to questions about his professional life rather than personal.
The 50-year-old star admitted to the German TV outlet ProSieben that he was caught completely off guard on Holmes` decision to file for divorce, the website reported.
He revealed that the split gave him enough time to reflect and realised that life was quite a challenge and tragicomic as you need a certain sense of humor.
A rep told the publication that much of what`s circulating from the interview was "made up."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films