What do couples lie most about?
London: One in seven people have admitted financially cheating on their partner by hiding credit card bills, under-estimating salaries and refusing to tell them how much they have spent, according to a survey.
Eight per cent of Britons said that they conceal items that they have bought for the fear of their spouse finding out that they have spent money, Daily Express reported.
According to price comparison website Confused.com, people would rather reveal their real age (31 per cent) or number of lovers they`ve had (20 per cent) before admitting the full extent of their spending.
Bad hygiene (71 per cent) and cheating (83 per cent) were the only other character traits that repelled people more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!