What do couples lie most about?
London: One in seven people have admitted financially cheating on their partner by hiding credit card bills, under-estimating salaries and refusing to tell them how much they have spent, according to a survey.
Eight per cent of Britons said that they conceal items that they have bought for the fear of their spouse finding out that they have spent money, Daily Express reported.
According to price comparison website Confused.com, people would rather reveal their real age (31 per cent) or number of lovers they`ve had (20 per cent) before admitting the full extent of their spending.
Bad hygiene (71 per cent) and cheating (83 per cent) were the only other character traits that repelled people more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan had something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu