What do couples lie most about?
London: One in seven people have admitted financially cheating on their partner by hiding credit card bills, under-estimating salaries and refusing to tell them how much they have spent, according to a survey.
Eight per cent of Britons said that they conceal items that they have bought for the fear of their spouse finding out that they have spent money, Daily Express reported.
According to price comparison website Confused.com, people would rather reveal their real age (31 per cent) or number of lovers they`ve had (20 per cent) before admitting the full extent of their spending.
Bad hygiene (71 per cent) and cheating (83 per cent) were the only other character traits that repelled people more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl