When Abhishek cancelled his plans to be with Aishwarya
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, whose just released film `Dhoom 3` is creating buzz at the box office, today cancelled his work commitments due to personal reasons.
Abhishek was to meet industrialist Vijay Mallya at the launch of Kingfisher calendar here today and then attend a promotional event of `Dhoom 3` but had to cancel his plans at the last minute due to the demise of a close relative of his wife Aishwarya.
According to sources close to him, junior Bachchan rushed to be with Aishwarya after getting the news of the demise.
The 37-year-old Bollywood star has reprised his role of Jai Dixit in `Dhoom 3`, which hit theatres yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show