When John Abraham almost ran into Bipasha Basu!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: John Abraham – who made headlines in the past for his long term relationship and subsequent break-up with Bipasha Basu – was almost about to bump into her recently.
According to a leading daily, the Bollywood hunk had gone to a popular restobar in Andheri for a meeting when he happened to spot Bipasha there. The actress was there for dinner with a friend.
If rumours are anything to go by, the ‘Shootout at Wadala’ star wasn`t excited to see his ex in the same premises as him. But as luck would have it, he got a call on his mobile by chance while he spotted Bipasha.
Sources said that John seemed to have used the phone call as an excuse to walk out of the restaurant.
John and Bipasha started dating back in 2002 after meeting on the sets of Pooja Bhatt’s ‘Jism’, but officially broke up after almost 9 years of relationship in 2011. They were often referred to as super-couple by the Indian media.
John is now in a relationship with Priya Runchal – a financial analyst and investment banker from USA. The couple met in Mumbai in December 2010.
Well, that was a close shave!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!