Why Tom Parker delayed engagement?
London: Singer Tom Parker says he planned to propose girlfriend Kelsey Hardwick, but then he changed his mind due to his busy schedule.
Parker, member of The Wanted band, has been in relationship with Hardwick for three years.
"We`ve talked about it. I was going to propose last year. But I want things to settle down a bit with the band first," thesun.co.uk quoted Parker as saying.
"We`re away so much. With an engagement, you`re meant to be committing to each other. I don`t want to get engaged and then go away for six months with the world tour," he added.
The singer might have delayed the plan to pop the question, but he says it will definitely happen.
"I`m probably going to wait until next year. It can be tough doing a long-distance thing. But when you`re with someone that you want to be with, you make it work," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!