Will Rani Mukerji finally marry Aditya Chopra?
Going by the recent events, it certainly looks like the dusky beauty has been accepted in the Chopra khandaan and we can hear the wedding bells ringing sometime soon. But then they have been ringing for a long time, no?
Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra have been romantically involved for few years, we have heard. Since then, there have been reports of the two tying the knot. But that hasn’t happened so far and the question is why? Apparently, the duo has never openly spoken about their relationship maybe ‘coz Adi’s family first didn’t approve of his choice. But Rani’s equation with Chopra family has changed, especially with Aditya’s mother Pamela Chopra. Recently, the two arrived together at the prayer meeting of Madhuri Dixit’s father Shankar R Dixit. Rani’s mother also accompanied them and the trio arrived at Madhuri’s residence in the same car. Reportedly, late filmmaker Yash Chopra and his wife Pamela weren’t happy with Adi and Ms Mukerji’s relationship but later they approved it. In fact, Rani was even present in Switzerland recently where Aditya celebrated his mother’s birthday.
Looks like Rani has finally won Pamela’s heart and for once wethinks the Bong babe will actually get hitched early next year (fingers crossed)!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!