Will.I.Am `dating` Geri Halliwell
Washington: Will.i.am and Geri Halliwell are rumoured to be in a romantic relationship after they were spotted enjoying a secret dinner date in London.
The 37-year-old Black Eyed Peas singer, who is currently working on the UK version of ‘The Voice’, and the former Spice Girl dined and partied at the Rose Club in central London, according to a source, but went to great lengths to avoid being seen together.
“It definitely seemed like they were on a date,” Contactmusic quoted an onlooker as telling Metro newspaper.
“They were both really giggly with each other and were laughing all night.
“They arrived separately and left again at different times after they got word out the paps had found out and were waiting outside,” the onlooker said.
A representative for Geri, 39 - who is a single mother to five-year-old daughter Bluebell - claimed that the ‘Wannabe’ hitmaker had been invited to watch Will perform at the Marylebone venue.
Having split from boyfriend Henry Beckwith after two-and-a-half years in March, Geri has remained single, although was also spotted having dinner with a mystery man in Mayfair earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside