Winona Ryder finds Johnny Depp`s engagement to Amber Heard `inappropriate`
London: Winona Ryder has reportedly slammed her former lover Johnny Depp`s engagement with Amber Heard by calling it `inappropriate`.
Sources have revealed that the 42-year-old actress is really upset with the way Depp has conducted the affair and is put off by it, Metro.co.uk reported.
Insiders insisted that the `Girl, Interrupted` actress can`t stand how the 50-year-old actor`s friends like Tim Burton are cheering this relationship.
Sources added that Ryder thinks it`s a sad cliche that Depp has dumped his long-term baby mama Vanessa Paradis for a "woman in her twenties" and she is now soured on any plans of an acting reunion with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!