Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose plan wedding party
London: Rapper Wiz Khalifa and model Amber Rose will reportedly hold a lavish wedding ceremony this weekend, a month after they tied the knot secretly in court.
The couple, who welcomed their first child, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, in February, are now planning to have a larger wedding this weekend, reported Contactmusic.
The pair will host the ceremony at a country club in Wiz`s native Pittsburgh.
Wiz, 25 and 29-year-old Amber, became engaged in March last year.
Meanwhile, the couple are completely besotted with their son and Wiz said he just spends his time trying to make Sebastian smile.
"He just kills us with his smile, we do whatever we can to make him smile," he had said.
Amber added, "Motherhood is amazing, I`m so happy. He`s big, he`s like the size of a six month old. The doctor says he`s above average, he`s going to be tall like the both of us."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi