Women love more deeply: Amanda Seyfried
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried says women love so deeply that if someone breaks their heart, it`s very difficult for them to forget that pain.
"Love is the most powerful emotion... That is why we are always talking about being in love, wanting to be with a great partner," contactmusic.com quoted Seyfried as saying.
"I think women respond much more deeply to those feelings than men. That`s why it`s dangerous if men break our hearts, we never forget," she added.
The 27-year-old, who was dating actor Dominic Cooper, admits being unlucky in love.
"I can be very insecure at times and being in love is something that is very important and reassuring to me. I`ve had my heart broken and that`s awful, but you can`t let that hold you back," she said.
She is now rumoured to be dating ‘Dexter’ actor Desmond Harrington. They are seeing each other since August last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'