Women love more deeply: Amanda Seyfried
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried says women love so deeply that if someone breaks their heart, it`s very difficult for them to forget that pain.
"Love is the most powerful emotion... That is why we are always talking about being in love, wanting to be with a great partner," contactmusic.com quoted Seyfried as saying.
"I think women respond much more deeply to those feelings than men. That`s why it`s dangerous if men break our hearts, we never forget," she added.
The 27-year-old, who was dating actor Dominic Cooper, admits being unlucky in love.
"I can be very insecure at times and being in love is something that is very important and reassuring to me. I`ve had my heart broken and that`s awful, but you can`t let that hold you back," she said.
She is now rumoured to be dating ‘Dexter’ actor Desmond Harrington. They are seeing each other since August last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards
- 'Apollo 13' star Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!