Women still want to marry me: Neil Patrick Harris
London: Actor Neil Patrick Harris says many women still want to marry him even though they are well aware that he is gay.
The 40-year-old actor, who plays Barney Stinson in the hit sitcom `How I Met Your Mother`, raises three-year-old twins, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace, with his long-term partner David Burtka. The kids were born via surrogate mother, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve found that a lot of girls have no issue with me being gay... They still want to marry me. And I love that," Harris said.
The actor had revealed about his engagement to Burtka in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?