Women still want to marry me: Neil Patrick Harris
London: Actor Neil Patrick Harris says many women still want to marry him even though they are well aware that he is gay.
The 40-year-old actor, who plays Barney Stinson in the hit sitcom `How I Met Your Mother`, raises three-year-old twins, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace, with his long-term partner David Burtka. The kids were born via surrogate mother, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve found that a lot of girls have no issue with me being gay... They still want to marry me. And I love that," Harris said.
The actor had revealed about his engagement to Burtka in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor