Won`t need to play detective: Dia Mirza to media on wedding plans
Mumbai: Dia Mirza, who is riding high on the success of her Bollywood production ‘Bobby Jasoos’, wants to keep details of her wedding to fiancé Sahil Sangha a surprise for now. However, she has confirmed that their nuptials will take place in October.
"If I tell you everything right now then there would be no surprise. But you would not need to play detective. I will get married in India itself in October," Dia said on the sidelines of the India International Jewellery Week Monday.
Now that ‘Bobby Jasoos’, which Dia produced under the Born Free Entertainment banner - which she co-owns with Sahil - has hit the screens, the actress-producer will soon take time off to plan her wedding.
She walked the ramp here as a showstopper for jewellery designer Shobhana.
Needless to say, Dia is looking forward to a new life with Sahil.
"Sahil and I will get married this year and we are looking forward to our future together...we will start planning our wedding from next week," Dia said.
Dia and Sahil had together produced ‘Bobby Jasoos’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking