World`s fastest man Usain Bolt is now single
London: Megan Edwards, the British office girl, who captured Usain Bolt’s heart during the London Games, has ended their romance because he lives too far away.
Edwards, 22, split from the world’s fastest man after he flew her to Jamaica to meet his family, the Mirror reported.
The down-to-earth accounts worker decided that the 4,600 miles between her and the smitten sprinter was too much to handle, and she wouldn’t be able to handle his globe-trotting lifestyle either.
Devastated Bolt, begged her to change her mind, but Edwards said that she let her heart rule over her heart.
Despite having an amazing relationship, she decided it couldn’t go on, as he had to keep having to fly here and there, and she had her office job to take care of.
When she got home she rang him and told him it wasn’t going to work. She told him about the distance thing and not seeing him often enough was a problem for her.
She added that if she was a celebrity then the relationship probably would have lasted longer.
Junior athlete Edwards caught the eye of the 100m world record holder when she was chosen to model Jamaica’s team kit for the Games and appeared on a catwalk with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'