Yukta Mookhey to settle marital rift amicably?
The actor and former Miss World was asked by the judge to go in for an out-of-court settlement with her husband
Yukta Mookhey and her estranged husband Prince Tuli have been requested by Justice Sadhana Jadhav to go in for an out-of-court settlement in their marital dispute case, say reports.
Yukta, a former Miss World and Bollywood actor, had filed a complaint against Prince for domestic violence and unnatural sex, and against her in-laws for harassment. Prince has denied the allegations, citing ‘adultery’ as the reason for the marriage not working out.
Prince and his parents had appealed for anticipatory bail. A Mumbai Sessions Court granted bail to the senior Tulis but denied it to Prince, who later approached the Bombay High Court.
In the court hearing dated September 17, Justice Jadhav reportedly dismissed the bail plea and also the order to arrest Prince. The judge told the couple to consider settling their rift amicably on the next hearing.
Watch this space for more updates on the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Donald Trump sues Univision for $500 mn over Miss USA cancellation
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments