Yukta Mookhey to settle marital rift amicably?
The actor and former Miss World was asked by the judge to go in for an out-of-court settlement with her husband
Yukta Mookhey and her estranged husband Prince Tuli have been requested by Justice Sadhana Jadhav to go in for an out-of-court settlement in their marital dispute case, say reports.
Yukta, a former Miss World and Bollywood actor, had filed a complaint against Prince for domestic violence and unnatural sex, and against her in-laws for harassment. Prince has denied the allegations, citing ‘adultery’ as the reason for the marriage not working out.
Prince and his parents had appealed for anticipatory bail. A Mumbai Sessions Court granted bail to the senior Tulis but denied it to Prince, who later approached the Bombay High Court.
In the court hearing dated September 17, Justice Jadhav reportedly dismissed the bail plea and also the order to arrest Prince. The judge told the couple to consider settling their rift amicably on the next hearing.
Watch this space for more updates on the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT