Yuvraj Singh dating Salman Khan’s sister Arpita?
Mumbai: Chandigarh boy Yuvraj Singh, who chose to shift his base to Mumbai a couple of years back, has been successful in bowling over maidens from the Tinsel Town. And the latest to share the headlines with him is none other than Salman Khan’s kid sister Arpita.
The flamboyant star was spotted at a Delhi 5 star restaurant with Arpita a few days back.
Narrating how comfortable the two were in each other’s company, a source revealed to a tabloid, "Yuvraj and Arpita were seen together at a five star hotel in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi on Sunday evening. The hotel has a new club, which opened recently. Yuvraj and Arpita spent a lot of time in the club that day. They were not accompanied by others."
Apparently, Singh has close associations with the Khan family and he happens to be a regular feature in all their private celebrations.
A close friend of sister Khan said, "Arpita knows Yuvraj for some time now. They are very close friends. Yes, they were together at the five star hotel in south Delhi on Sunday. They were there for quite sometime, actually."
However, Yuvraj had a very different story to tell. Denying this news, Yuvraj said, “This is absolutely baseless and I request everyone to stop spreading rumours about me. Arpita is a friend and I know her for many years now. As a matter of fact, I wasn`t at the hotel at all lately. There is not an iota of truth in what you are trying to write."
Looks like Yuvraj fears turning Salman’s Jeeja for he knows its not a good idea to mess with this DabanggKhan!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage