Zach Braff denies dating Taylor Swift
Los Angeles: Former `Scrubs` star Zach Braff has denied dating reports with country star Taylor Swift, saying he has no interest in romancing famous girls.
During a radio talk show with Howard Stern earlier this week, the 39-year-old actor said he met her only twice, reportedly.
"I`ve met Taylor a few times and she`s a sweet girl... But that was all Internet crap. They said I was dating her. I met her twice, she`s a cool girl, but I was not dating her," he said.
When Stern teased that she would be a good match for him, the actor stated that he`s not interested in dating "super famous girls."
He also made a reference to his past relationship with singer-actress Mandy Moore, saying, "Remember, I did that once before when I dated Mandy Moore, and I didn`t like it. Well, when you date another famous person that`s when they really hound you. That`s when the paparazzi are outside your house and that`s when you can`t ride your bike through Manhattan because they follow you. It`s crazy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!