Zach Braff denies dating Taylor Swift
Los Angeles: Former `Scrubs` star Zach Braff has denied dating reports with country star Taylor Swift, saying he has no interest in romancing famous girls.
During a radio talk show with Howard Stern earlier this week, the 39-year-old actor said he met her only twice, reportedly.
"I`ve met Taylor a few times and she`s a sweet girl... But that was all Internet crap. They said I was dating her. I met her twice, she`s a cool girl, but I was not dating her," he said.
When Stern teased that she would be a good match for him, the actor stated that he`s not interested in dating "super famous girls."
He also made a reference to his past relationship with singer-actress Mandy Moore, saying, "Remember, I did that once before when I dated Mandy Moore, and I didn`t like it. Well, when you date another famous person that`s when they really hound you. That`s when the paparazzi are outside your house and that`s when you can`t ride your bike through Manhattan because they follow you. It`s crazy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding