Zach Braff not interested in dating super famous girls
Los Angeles: Actor Zach Braff does not want to date anyone famous because it attracts unnecessary papparazi attention.
Braff hates the attention he gets from the papparazi when he is dating someone high profile, suggest reports.
"I don`t want to date the super famous girls. Remember I did that once before when I dated Mandy Moore, and I didn`t like it.
"When you date another famous person that`s when they (papparazi) really hound you. That`s when the paparazzi are outside your house and that`s when you can`t ride your bike through Manhattan because they follow you," he said in a radio show.
Braff, who recently ended his relationship with Taylor Bagley in April, has remained friends with her. It is said the two split up as Braff was not yet ready to settle down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!