Zach Braff not interested in dating super famous girls
Los Angeles: Actor Zach Braff does not want to date anyone famous because it attracts unnecessary papparazi attention.
Braff hates the attention he gets from the papparazi when he is dating someone high profile, suggest reports.
"I don`t want to date the super famous girls. Remember I did that once before when I dated Mandy Moore, and I didn`t like it.
"When you date another famous person that`s when they (papparazi) really hound you. That`s when the paparazzi are outside your house and that`s when you can`t ride your bike through Manhattan because they follow you," he said in a radio show.
Braff, who recently ended his relationship with Taylor Bagley in April, has remained friends with her. It is said the two split up as Braff was not yet ready to settle down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor