Zach Braff not interested in dating super famous girls
Los Angeles: Actor Zach Braff does not want to date anyone famous because it attracts unnecessary papparazi attention.
Braff hates the attention he gets from the papparazi when he is dating someone high profile, suggest reports.
"I don`t want to date the super famous girls. Remember I did that once before when I dated Mandy Moore, and I didn`t like it.
"When you date another famous person that`s when they (papparazi) really hound you. That`s when the paparazzi are outside your house and that`s when you can`t ride your bike through Manhattan because they follow you," he said in a radio show.
Braff, who recently ended his relationship with Taylor Bagley in April, has remained friends with her. It is said the two split up as Braff was not yet ready to settle down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar