Zahara to be maid of honour at Brad and Angelina`s wedding
Los Angeles: Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie`s daughter Zahara wants to be the maid of honour at her parents upcoming wedding.
The couple are reportedly in the final planning stages for their big day and are set to tie the knot in Los Angeles in the next few weeks, reported Ok! magazine.
Zahara, eight, has her heart set on having a major role and her parents seem happy to fulfil her wish and the couple`s other kids, Maddox, 12, Pax, nine, Shiloh, seven, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, will also be part of the ceremony.
"Zahara wants to be maid of honour and knowing Angelina she`ll let her. Shiloh wants to be an usher and Pax and Maddox have said they`ll help Brad`s brother Doug be best man. The wedding is mainly for their children and they want it to happen at home in LA," a source said.
The wedding was originally supposed to take place at their Chateau Miraval estate in Provence, France, but Pitt and Jolie chose LA so that all of their friends and family can attend.
"Angie has said that a destination wedding would be hard on most people. A wedding at their home in LA would make it possible for friends and family to come," a source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!