Zayn Malik has no time to marry
London: Singer Zayn Malik has reportedly no time to marry fiancee Perrie Edwards because his schedule is busy till 2015.
The couple got engaged last month and were set to marry in the summer of 2014. However, there seems to be change in plans as Malik`s calendar is full already, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
He is a member of One Direction band.
"Zayn can`t set a date at the moment. In fairness, he has no choice as he`s too busy next summer and has to see what the band`s schedule is for 2015. But he won`t know that until August 2014," said a source.
"So it means Perrie can`t even begin to plan things," the source added.
Meanwhile, Edwards fears that if postponed, the wedding will never actually happen.
"Zayn`s promised to move mountains to get the ceremony on for 2015, but Perrie worries it could be one of those `showbiz engagements` that never goes the distance," said a source.
"She sees a lot of nasty stuff online predicting they`ll never tie the knot. She`s confident in public about it and says they aren`t rushing it, but she`s like any other girl who wants to enjoy the build-up to her wedding," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits 'critical' Aadesh Shrivastava
- Know when ‘Bigg Boss 9’ will go on air