Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards planning Muslim wedding?
London:One Direction star Zayn Malik and fiancee Perrie Edwards are reportedly planning a Christian and a Muslim wedding.
The 20-year-old singer`s fiancee is said to be keen to convert to Islam and have a Muslim wedding, reported Daily Star.
"As well as looking into a church wedding the pair are discussing having an Islamic ceremony. Perrie`s hoping to talk over plans with a priest and a Muslim official," a source said.
Malik`s mother Patricia, who is of Irish and English descent, became Muslim when she married his father Yaser.
Pic Courtesy: Instagram
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted