Zoe Saldana and fiance call it quits after 11-year relationship
New York: Zoe Saldana has split from her fiance Keith Britton after being together for 11 years.
The actress’ representative told Us Magazine that the couple has “amicably separated” after being engaged since June 2010.
But the pair will continue to work together as business partners on their fashion website, My Fashion Database.
A statement was released saying that the ‘Avatar’ star and her now ex-beau will remain committed to their business despite the split, the New York Daily News reported.
“Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com,” the statement said.
“Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time,” it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!