Zoe Saldana reveals secrets of successful relationship
Washington: Zoe Saldana, who was previously engaged to Keith Britton, has given a relationship advice saying that one should not settle if one is not happy with that person.
The `Guardians of the Galaxy` star told a magazine that one should wait until one finds that one person who makes them feel good about themselves every single day and did not expect them to change, but to grow, reportedly.
The 36-year-old actress said that she did not do the ABCs and she did what her heart said and so from the moment she met her husband, they were together because they knew.
Saldana added that she has been in relationship s where a man had disrespected her, and she did not need to be friends with that man anymore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!