Courteney Cox should enjoy engagement: Jennifer Aniston
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston says her former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox should enjoy being engaged.
Aniston is thrilled that Cox is planning to marry Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid after he proposed to her earlier this summer. But she doesn't think the 50-year-old actress should rush down the aisle, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
When asked if she and Cox share ideas and plans for their respective nuptials, she said: "We honestly don't talk about it. We both have our things."
She added: "Her's just happened, minutes ago. There is something to enjoying the engagement period I have to say, whether it's three months, one year, two, three, four, five years, who knows, enjoy it. There's no rush."
Aniston has been engaged to Justin Theroux for over two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT the mistake in this pic?
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!