Courteney Cox should enjoy engagement: Jennifer Aniston
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston says her former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox should enjoy being engaged.
Aniston is thrilled that Cox is planning to marry Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid after he proposed to her earlier this summer. But she doesn't think the 50-year-old actress should rush down the aisle, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
When asked if she and Cox share ideas and plans for their respective nuptials, she said: "We honestly don't talk about it. We both have our things."
She added: "Her's just happened, minutes ago. There is something to enjoying the engagement period I have to say, whether it's three months, one year, two, three, four, five years, who knows, enjoy it. There's no rush."
Aniston has been engaged to Justin Theroux for over two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!