Dating actresses best for Daniel Radcliffe
London: Actor Daniel Radcliffe says dating actresses works well for him as they understand the demands of the industry.
The ‘Harry Potter’ actor is currently in a relationship with his ‘Kill Your Darlings’ co-star Erin Darke.
"If you're in a film and you're an actor and your girlfriend is not an actor and you say, 'Right, I'm going away for four months and, no, I won't see you at all during that time', that could go down really badly,” mirror.co.uk quoted him as saying.
"The other person would just say, 'Well, why don't you just not take the job?', whereas another actor would understand that's just not something you would do."
The 25-year-old also revealed he felt instantly connected to Darke, 29, after they met on the set of the movie last year.
"We just got on immediately. It was one of those instant things where you're like, 'Oh, I really like this person.' You just have a connection with somebody and then suddenly it's incredibly easy to talk to them - one of those sort of situations,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan