George Clooney happy to hear about Brangelina's wedding
Los Angeles: George Clooney expressed his excitement for his newly married friends Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
The longtime couple and parents of six exchanged vows in a secret ceremony in France last week, reportedly."How great is that?! I'm really happy for Brad and Angie and their whole family," Clooney said.
The ceremony was held at their Chateau Miraval estate in France, and included a small group of close family members and friends.
The wedding precedes Clooney's own upcoming nuptials to his fiancee, Amal Alamuddin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?