Heather Morris engaged to Taylor Hubbell?
Los Angeles: 'Glee' star Heather Morris is reportedly engaged to longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell.
The couple are proud parents to 11-month-old son Elijah, reportedly.
"They're super happy together and it just made sense. Heather was beaming when spotted wearing her engagement ring," a source said.
The actress welcomed her first child in September 2013, and the 27-year-old had said that her life changed after the birth of her child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life