Jenny McCarthy ties knot with fiance Donnie Wahlberg
Washington: Jenny McCarthy is now officially married to her fiance Donnie Wahlberg.
A source told a magazine that the 41-year-old former 'View' co-host, who had previously joked that she could even get married in Kentucky Fried Chicken, tied knot with the 'Blue Bloods' star at the significant Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois.
The beauty, who had been dating Wahlberg since 2013 before he proposed in April, wore a gown she picked up at Berdorf Goodman at the ceremony, which was graced by Sherri Shepherd as well as three members of boy band New Kids on the Block, Jordan Knight, Danny Wood and Jonathan Knight.
However, the 45-year-signer's actor brother Mark Wahlberg, missed the nuptials and took to Twitter to share his good wishes through video where he's accompanied by his wife and four kids saying that they were "very happy for him."
The marriage is second for both, as McCarthy has a 12-year-old son Evan from her previous marriage and Wahlberg has sons Xavier, 21, and Elijah, 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex