Jenny McCarthy ties knot with fiance Donnie Wahlberg
Washington: Jenny McCarthy is now officially married to her fiance Donnie Wahlberg.
A source told a magazine that the 41-year-old former 'View' co-host, who had previously joked that she could even get married in Kentucky Fried Chicken, tied knot with the 'Blue Bloods' star at the significant Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois.
The beauty, who had been dating Wahlberg since 2013 before he proposed in April, wore a gown she picked up at Berdorf Goodman at the ceremony, which was graced by Sherri Shepherd as well as three members of boy band New Kids on the Block, Jordan Knight, Danny Wood and Jonathan Knight.
However, the 45-year-signer's actor brother Mark Wahlberg, missed the nuptials and took to Twitter to share his good wishes through video where he's accompanied by his wife and four kids saying that they were "very happy for him."
The marriage is second for both, as McCarthy has a 12-year-old son Evan from her previous marriage and Wahlberg has sons Xavier, 21, and Elijah, 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- 'Befikre' girl Vaani Kapoor slams 'surgery' reports, says can't afford it!
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Simran’ - Release date announced
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!