Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez go horse riding
Los Angeles: On-and-off couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez enjoyed horse riding during a romantic break in Canada.
The 20-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker kept his 20.1 million followers in the fold about the trip by uploading some cowboy-style snaps along the way.
In one taken from horseback, the 22-year-old actress can be seen riding a few feet in front of Bieber who is close behind on a white stallion.
In a black and white snap, the duo is seen getting close as they posed for side-by-side selfie. The shot was without a caption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage