Kate Mara splits from Max Minghella
Los Angeles: The “House of Cards” actress Kate Mara and “The Mindy Project” actor Max Minghella, who were having an on and off relationship for the past four years, have reportedly finally decided to call it quits.
"Max and Kate have broken up and gotten back together a few times over the course of their relationship, but this one looks like it's sticking. The relationship just ran its course,” usmagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
The 31-year-old beauty, who was nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series at the Emmy Awards in Los Angeles Monday, attended the event without Minghella.
The duo, who was photographed enjoying a romantic stroll in Manhattan, New York City in June, was introduced to each other by Kate's younger sister, Rooney Mara, on the set of “The Social Network” in 2009.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship