Kate Mara splits from Max Minghella
Los Angeles: The “House of Cards” actress Kate Mara and “The Mindy Project” actor Max Minghella, who were having an on and off relationship for the past four years, have reportedly finally decided to call it quits.
"Max and Kate have broken up and gotten back together a few times over the course of their relationship, but this one looks like it's sticking. The relationship just ran its course,” usmagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
The 31-year-old beauty, who was nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series at the Emmy Awards in Los Angeles Monday, attended the event without Minghella.
The duo, who was photographed enjoying a romantic stroll in Manhattan, New York City in June, was introduced to each other by Kate's younger sister, Rooney Mara, on the set of “The Social Network” in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Comedienne Bharti Singh REACTS to controversy!
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours