Lance Bass proposes to partner Turchin again
Los Angeles: NSYNC singer Lance Bass has proposed to fiance Michael Turchin for the second time, to mark the first year anniversary of their engagement.
Bass, 35, popped the question to Turchin on August 31, reported a magazine.
"Who gets proposed to a second time on the first anniversary of the first proposal?? This guy!!!" Turchin captioned an Instagram photo of his new ring with black diamonds and a gold band.
The couple, who got engaged for the first time in September 2013, is reportedly set to tie the knot in early 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex