Lance Bass proposes to partner Turchin again
Los Angeles: NSYNC singer Lance Bass has proposed to fiance Michael Turchin for the second time, to mark the first year anniversary of their engagement.
Bass, 35, popped the question to Turchin on August 31, reported a magazine.
"Who gets proposed to a second time on the first anniversary of the first proposal?? This guy!!!" Turchin captioned an Instagram photo of his new ring with black diamonds and a gold band.
The couple, who got engaged for the first time in September 2013, is reportedly set to tie the knot in early 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage