Lucky to have met late in life: Nicole Kidman on husband Keith Urban
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman says she is glad to have found true love.
The couple tied the knot when she was 39 and he was 38, reported E!Online.
"Keith always says, 'We're lucky we met late in life. The sadness of that is we can't have six kids together, but the greatness of that is (we are done) with all the other stuff, so now we are totally present for this.' That's a great thing to hear from a man," Kidman said.
The lovebirds recently celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary during one of Urban's concerts and he gave his wife a loving shout-out from the stage. "Eight years, baby girl. This song is for you. I love you so much."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar