Splitsville for Britney Spears, David Lucado
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears has split from her boyfriend David Lucado.
The star made the announcement via a post on Twitter which read: "Ahhhh the single life!"
Spears has stayed quiet on the reason for the break-up, keeping her focus on her two sons and her show in Las Vegas. However, according to a source, the pop star called it quits because of an alleged video that shows Lucado cheating on her, suggest reports.
"She is heartbroken. She is in Vegas. But she will get through it. She's a strong girl and he was never right for her," said a source.
Spears has been unlucky in love over the years, divorcing Kevin Federline in 2007 and breaking off her engagement with Jason Trawick in early 2013.
She had appeared recently to be happy with Lucado, who works at a law firm and was introduced to Spears through mutual friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Robert Downey Jr travels with his furniture
- Hundreds say farewell at funeral for blues great BB King
- Kim Kardashian is a great wing woman: Paris Hilton
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' breaks into Rs 100 crore club
- Vidya Balan turns down Suchitra Sen biopic
- Disney pulls plug on 'Tron 3'
- 21 European films to be screened in Kolkata
- Mamata Banerjee remembers Rituparno Ghosh as West Bengal's pride
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- 'Ishqedarriyaan' review: An oft-seen love story
- Chris Brown sometimes hated himself
- Chris Brown sometimes hated himself
- Nicki Minaj particular about sex
- Taylor Swift accepts she isn't 'overtly sexy'
- 'Share your Plate' campaign to aid underprivileged kids
- Regional cuisines to dominate in coming year: Chef Sanjay Thomas
- David Gandy to quit modelling
- Ian Somerhalder refuses to pose for fans
- Kate Moss feels she's as famous as Katie Price
- I looked in the mirror and hated the person I see: Chris Brown
- Dyeing hair makes men look older: George Clooney
- Pharrell Williams buys USD 7m Hollywood Hills home
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- DNA: Exploitation of migrant workers in Qatar
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- MHA notification: SC issues notice to Delhi govt
- Railways may hike AC class fares from June 1, 2015
- Protests outside IIT-Madras against ban on students' group
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 29, 2015
- Special: Heart-wrenching tales of elderly people in old age homes
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared today soon
- BSEB (biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in): Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared tomorrow on May 30
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Maggi noodles controversy: Case to be filed against Nestle in UP today
- US formally removes Cuba from terror blacklist in landmark move
- Top 5 places to eat in Delhi University's campuses
- Arrival of Monsoon over Kerala delayed by 2-3 days: Met Department
- Govt committed to One Rank, One Pension: PM Narendra Modi
- Log on to ahsec.nic.in: AHSEC 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- If Congress was pro-poor, why does poverty still exist in India, asks PM Narendra Modi