Ten signs your relationship will end
In case you feel left out, stranded like a loner in the world despite having that ‘someone special’ around, then certainly something somewhere has gone terribly wrong.
When you are in love, you feel ecstatic and gleeful even if you have problems to deal with in your life. It takes time to build relationships. And when matters are related to heart and its emotions, it is important that the base of the relationship is strong.
With time, people and their priorities change. In case you feel left out, stranded like a loner in the world despite having that ‘someone special’ around, then certainly something somewhere has gone terribly wrong.
Here’s taking a look at some of the signs that will tell you if your relationship is in trouble.
- Your partner doesn’t spare time for you. Always gives lame excuses.
- And whenever you meet, you feel lack of intimacy. He/she no longer feels the connect with you. Looks disinterested when you are talking.
- He/she starts finding faults in everything that you do.
- Misinterpretations overpower conversations.
- You have frequent fights over petty things. These fights turn ugly, dramatic.
- If your partner is at fault, he/she will never ask for forgiveness and admit to have committed a mistake.
- Your partner will start comparing you with others.
- He/she is indifferent towards your emotions.
- He is preoccupied with his own commitments and doesn’t acknowledge your presence in his/her life.
- He or she suggests that you both part ways for better life.