The season of love is back.
If you are planning to date someone this Valentine’s Day but are not quite sure how to go about spending the evening, then here’s something for you.
Here are a few things that you need to remember if you are dating for the first time:
- Dress smartly.
- Look, feel and be confident.
- Smell good. (Get yourself a good perfume).
- Make your date feel comfortable.
- Don’t be too flashy or too quiet. Just be yourself.
- Check out a nice restaurant and take your date for dinner.
- Try to find out what’s your date thinking. It’s better to be aware of what he or she feels about you, before dreaming about a possible relationship.
- Don’t be too expressive. Talk to him or her about the little things about you.
- Keep the first date short and sweet.
- Be optimistic but don’t expect much from the first date.