Mumbai: Famous across the globe for his sand art, Odisha’s Sudarsan Pattnaik paid tribute to one of India’s legendary arists- MF Husain on his birth centenary.
New Delhi: A commemorative play, "Bullah", based on the life of Bulleh Shah, opened the four-day Pakistan theatre festival "Humsaya" at Kamani auditorium.
London: "The American Sniper" star Sienna Miller says she "walked away" from a Broadway role after learning she would be paid just half of her male co-star's salary.
New Delhi: A confluence of myriad colours, fabrics, hand-made embroidery and exquisite designs from across the border marked the second day of the 'Shaan-e-Pakistan', a three day fashion and cultur
London: Nicole Kidman says her new West End stage role as a scientist is a way of "acknowledging" the work of her biochemist father, who died last year.
Paris: Anti-Semitic graffiti will not be cleaned off a giant sculpture at France`s Palace of Versailles after the country`s culture ministry agreed to demands by artist Anish Kapoor that it stay.
A controversial sculpture by artist Anish Kapoor on display in the gardens of France`s Palace of Versailles, which is known as the "queen`s vagina", was vandalised Sunday for the second time.
Houston: Stellar performance by actors Anupam Kher and Neena Gupta in the play "Mera Woh Matlab Nahi Tha", has earned them continuous?accolades in 14 major US cities and Toronto and Vancouver in Ca
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row