A draft of the lyrics for Bob Dylan`s protest song "A Hard Rain`s A-Gonna Fall" is going up for auction in London next month and is expected to fetch up to 200,000 pounds ($314,000), Sotheby`s auct
New Delhi: India will host the 2018 edition of the Theatre Olympics, an official announced on Monday.
Washington: A famed arts museum in Chicago would exhibit a series of paintings on Lord Krishna which includes some of the rare collection of such paintings from India.
Los Angeles: Hedwig and the Angry Inch's surprise Broadway run will come to an end next month.
Pune: The National Film Archives of India (NFAI) has acquired a copy of the first talkie "Devdas" movie of 1935 from the Bangladesh Film Archive, a top official announced here on Monday.
Houston: Actors Anupam Kher and Neena Gupta-starring play, "Mera Woh Matlab Nahi Tha", is earning accolades in all major US cities, since its first sold out event here on August 7.
Mumbai: Disney India on Wednesday announced plans to bring the timeless classic "Beauty and the Beast" as a live stage musical to India for the first time ever.
Los Angeles: "Sherlock" star Benedict Cumberbatch has asked his fans not to illegally record his performance in the new production of "Hamlet".
London: "Sherlock" star Benedict Cumberbatch was excused from signing autographs for his many fans after his debut performance as Hamlet at the Barbican Theatre.
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'