Holidaying on mighty seas: Best cruises from world around
If you’re shopping for a cruise vacation, a new ranking could serve as a helpful guide as it breaks down the best brands in categories like food, cabin, and onboard activities.
For their first annual editor’s choice awards, year-old cruise magazine Bon Voyage rounded up a panel of top cruise writers from publications like Travel + Leisure and Frommer’s to weigh in on the best cruise lines at sea today.
One of the top performing and recurring brands is Disney, which took the top spot in some categories like best mainstream line; best for multigenerational families; best mainstream cabins; best onboard evening entertainment and best for kids.
Looking to book a love boat? The best cruise for singles is Norwegian, while SeaDream was deemed best for couples.
The best value cruise brand on the ranking is Holland America.
Bon Voyage’s ranking isn’t far off from the results of the 2014 Cruisers’ Choice Awards released earlier this year, where Disney Fantasy took the top spot in a total of 13 categories.
Here are some of the winners from Bon Voyage:
Best Mainstream Line
Best Premium Line
Best Luxury Line
Best for Couples
3. Paul Gauguin
Best for Singles
Best for Multigenerational Families
2. Royal Caribbean
1. Holland America
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Ranveer Singh wants Ranbir Kapoor to date Kangana Ranaut – Here’s the Queen’s response
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Winter special: Euro trip will always be incomplete without a visit to these charming places
- Here Lord Krishna lifted Govardhan hill—This can be your travel guide to reach Giriraj Temple!
- Here’s how Instagram can help you plan a vacation
- Arunachal Pradesh seeks to become adventure tourism hotspot
- Wedding special: Quirkiest ways of saying 'I do' in Las Vegas!