Lies movies show about travel
New York: The movies present vacations in either a very fun, romantic or adventurous way. But the reality may be different.
Here`s a list of common misconceptions set by the big screen entertainers, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* `Up`: You can fly to majestic waterfalls without paying a cent, if you just tie a large number of balloons to your roof.
* `Lost In Translation`: There`s always a hot fellow in the hotel room next door, just waiting to hang out with you.
* `Raiders of the Lost Ark`: While backpacking through South America, there`s a 99 percent chance you`ll find a magical hidden idol.
* `The Hangover`: It`s totally legal to drink on the roof of Caesar`s Palace, Las Vegas.
* `Home Alone`: You can leave your house 45 minutes before your flight takes off from an airport 30 minutes away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Trip to Thailand is incomplete without visit to these islands!
- These stunning pictures are tempting enough to make you visit 'God's Own Country' Kerala!
- Destination spa: The latest travel trend