Lies movies show about travel
New York: The movies present vacations in either a very fun, romantic or adventurous way. But the reality may be different.
Here`s a list of common misconceptions set by the big screen entertainers, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* `Up`: You can fly to majestic waterfalls without paying a cent, if you just tie a large number of balloons to your roof.
* `Lost In Translation`: There`s always a hot fellow in the hotel room next door, just waiting to hang out with you.
* `Raiders of the Lost Ark`: While backpacking through South America, there`s a 99 percent chance you`ll find a magical hidden idol.
* `The Hangover`: It`s totally legal to drink on the roof of Caesar`s Palace, Las Vegas.
* `Home Alone`: You can leave your house 45 minutes before your flight takes off from an airport 30 minutes away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Keep Rolling- Check out the best eateries in Delhi
- Wedding season special: Top five honeymoon destinations in East India
- Diwali special: Visit Odisha, West Bengal to experience new way of celebrating festival of lights
- Diwali 2015: Top 5 places to visit in Maharashtra
- Diwali 2015: Places with Lord Shri Ram connect