Reasons why you should travel ALONE at least once before entering your 30s!
This is the age when you explore stuff. Solo travel gives you the opportunity to explore places and, also, yourself.
New Delhi: The essence of solo travel must never be underestimated. Travelling alone not only comforts your desires but also soothes your inner self.
And, when you are in your 20s, travelling solo becomes more important. This is the age when you explore stuff. Solo travel gives you the opportunity to explore places and, also, yourself.
So, here we bring to you some convincing reasons why you must travel alone at least once before turning 30:
- New people: Friends are important. And, so is meeting new people. You need to understand that your existing friends won't be accompanying you everywhere in life. At times, you must be at ease with new people. Solo travel gives you the best opportunity to befriend new people and gel with them really well.
- Me time: When was the last time you were all by yourself? Umm.. never, right? By travelling alone you will get to know more about yourself. Also, you will get to identify your strengths and weaknesses by spending some alone time.
- Do what you love: Group travel never allows an individual to fulfil its own desires. Hassles of making the majority happy while on a trip always suck the fun out of everything. Hence, travel solo and do what you love by making your own itinerary.
- Be smarter: If you are travelling alone at a new place, then you will be making a lot of decisions concerning funds and schedules. Therefore, when you are in your 20s, these management skills will help you boost your personal/professional lives.
- Confidence/freedom: By checking off this item from your bucket list you will definitely feel more confident in life. It will tell you what freedom actually means. Being all by yourself and doing whatever you want by exploring all the possibilities will always keep you happy at heart.