Top five must carry clothes while travelling
New Delhi: Holiday season is the time for people to pack their bags and hit the road. Before you do that, it is essential to choose the must have fashion essentials and flaunt it in style.
Ekta Dhingra, fashion designer and owner of Rabha`s By Ekta, shares tips on what to carry while travelling:
- Tank Top and t-shirts: The street style tops can easily be changed and thrown on.
- Cardigan: It is always better to carry a light cardigan at hand for those chilly evenings or sudden weather change.
- Dresses: Dresses can be worn up or down. Floral prints are always a good choice as well as black and bold colours.
- Jeans: Take slim fit jeans that will define your curves.
- Shorts: Shorts can take you from day to night, so certainly a must-have.